Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bucket Lists and Jaeger Bombs


We are better for the risks we take, the food we eat, and the company that we keep. This past weekend, my options were to either adventure with one of my best friends and get a bartending license, or wishing to (quite literally) drown myself in coffee at work. Wonder which one I picked.


Everyone has a bucket list, the difference is whether or not you actively pursue its completion.

I did end up passing my exam and am now certified to get you drunk, but more importantly, I learned a new skill and pushed my comfort zone.


It’s not easy to put yourself out there and openly fail in front of others, but you might learn how to make a killer Mind Eraser in the process and leave the experience with a new taste for adventure. Or refined whiskeys.

And remember, for all of the hard work you put into stretching your personal bubble, any stretch marks can be easily mended- or worsened- by a cozy, comfort food restaurant in Montclair. I may have potentially gained weight this weekend, but it was worth it. Live for every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment