Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Why Wawa

Unless you live under a rock, by now you have either visited or at least heard of Wawa. They’ve just recently been named by Market Force Information, “America’s favorite convenience store” and for a good reason! So here’s “Why Wawa”.


Assortment- When I go on a Wawa run, I know that if I go for something specific, like gum, I’ll just get distracted by the cannoli cream, consider buying a sandwich or any of the thousands of other products they have. I usually end up leaving with at least three pretzels, a donut, and ice cream. Do I even have freezer space? Who cares!


Classics- Pretzels and donuts. Okay I realize that I said that literally less than two seconds ago but it’s worth repeating. Nothing quite beats that first bite of a fresh and rich chocolate donut...or glazed...or blueberry mmmmm. And perhaps it might just be me, but I consider these things total and complete classics...like the Marilyn Monroe of Wawa.


Iconic- You know those commercials that have an ecstatic woman announcing, “He went to Jared!!!” when the man comes back with jewelry/a ring?  Come back with that iconic goose logo and I’ll have the same reaction, “He went to Wawa!!!” The only thing better than going to Wawa is having someone bring Wawa to you.

So unless you live in North Jersey like me, making Wawa more than a half hour away, you now have every excuse to go there for your daily needs..Not that you need an excuse, you could go there with the purest intentions of just using the bathroom and end up leaving with two bags (Whoops...guilty). Sooo uh, is anyone up for a quick road trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment