Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Song Stuck in Your Head

Since 2013 I have had a sick obsession with buying planners and TODAY WAS THE DAY for a new one. Sorry, I just got back from the store and am still pretty excited about it. 
*internally squeals*


Anyway.


This particular planner has quotes in it, and as I was leafing through the empty pages that I am more than likely to overfill, I found one that said:
Use your obstacles as an opportunity to grow your list of accomplishments. Not only will you one day find happiness and achieve your goals, but you will be so much better for it having triumphed in the face of adversity.


In the inspired words of the great philosophers J Biebs and Big Sean:


“the grass ain't always greener on the other side, It's green where you water it”


I guess this is what happens when your sister plays a consecutive hour of JB songs in the car. Oh well, I hope you got something out of this so I didn’t get that song stuck in my head for no reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment